Rick's the man.  Last time I sent an 8921 up to him for work, he gave me
*for free* an original HP hard road case for my service monitor, using it to
ship it back in.  Now I have a hard case to use when I travel by air and
need to take a SM with me.  If you have an HP 892x that needs work, he's the
guy to call.

                                        --- Jeff WN3A