Well, you really didn't want Open Sky anyway. PA's system is ohhh...
about 10 years overdue and about 10 zillion over budget, oh, and I don't
think half the state is on it yet.

But, I can count on two hands the users of Low Band in my area. In a
year or two, that will be one hand when a local county moves off 46 MHz.
Most of them are fire dispatch channels (and most of that due to the
lack of trunked pagers), but there are a couple of bus companies still
there.

And of course of the activity that is still around, half of it is on the
same frequency!

I can't believe it would be as active as it was 20 years ago. I'm not
talking 6M, but just 30-50 MHz excluding military, baby monitors, and
ancient cordless phones.

Joe M.