  From: Mark
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 6:06 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] ARRL Approves Study Committee to Research &
Develop Plan for Narrowband Channel Spacing

    This is one reason why I have a 900 MHz machine on the air, Joe. Plus, it
  is "narrowband-capable" already! <grin>

  Seriously, my main concern (as well as another ham north of me who also has
  a 900 machine) is how to get some users! It sits for hours at a time
  without activity. (Other than me calling out "listening" or having the
  occasional rag chew with one of the three other users.) If only I knew how
  to generate more interest in 900 MHz without *ME* having to foot the bill
  for everyone else's radios... Of course, I'm open to suggestions - or
  donations!

  73,
  Mark - N9WYS