I just found an orphan EMS model Q2033A mobile at my door.  No cables or
head, just the transceiver and receiver boxes.  These were used on the
local ambulance and were full duplex, plus repeater function.  Is there
any use for these on the ham bands?  The duplexer looks to be too wide
banded for ham use, I remember playing with one of these duplexer's
years ago.

Looks like I just have Micor spare parts?

73, Joe, K1ike

        Emergency Medical Systems Duplex / Repeater UHF Mobile Radio manual
supplement
<http://www.repeater-builder.com/micor/pdf/micor-ems-uhf-manual.pdf>
16.6 MB PDF file courtesy of K9ROD
This is the no-longer-available manual supplement for the full-duplex
dual-receiver repeating ambulance radio model Q2033 and Q1853.   Note
that you need the regular UHF mobile manual 68-81015E70 to go along with
it.