Hi Skipp,

Thanks for the info.  Hmmmm, seems to me I have a box of receivers
around here that looked like Spectrum stuff, but was up in the 460Mhz
range.  That was years ago and I vaguely remember buying them for spare
parts.  Time to get the snow shovel out and dig down about 10-15 years
in the pile.  My miners helmet is around here somewhere.................

Thanks,
73, Joe, K1ike