Sorry about the first message with the wrong Subject line.  I was
cut/and/pasting and hit the send key.  Here is the corrected message...

I just found an orphan EMS model Q2033A mobile at my door.  No cables or
head, just the transceiver and receiver boxes.  These were used on the
local ambulance and were full duplex, plus repeater function.  Is there
any use for these on the ham bands?  The duplexer looks to be too wide
banded for ham use, I remember playing with one of these duplexer's
years ago.

Looks like I just have Micor spare parts?

73, Joe, K1ike