Hello group!!  I am looking for someone that has info on mods for the wacom
604B duplexers to put them in the ham band 604D. And does anyone know how to
remove the the tuning rod from the wacom duplexers??? Does the big nut on the
top unscrew or can it be removed???  I am looking for info but have not been
able to find anything on doing this mod. If I can remove the copper rod from
the can I was going to try to cut it shorter,(If you know how long the tuning
rod is on the D model please let me know. It can not be cut off from the end
because it has finger stock on that end and will have to be cut off at the top.
If anyone has any info please let me know. if you have the info on how long to
cut the tunning rod off are know how long the tuning rod is on the 604D  or
have any info on how to remove the rod please let me know. any info you may
have would be great.   Thanks Freddy  N4XW