From:   DCFluX [mailto:dcf...@gmail.com]
Sent:   Thursday, November 12, 2009 09:13 PM Eastern Standard Time
To:     Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject:        Re: [Repeater-Builder] ACSSB

Could you please provide a rule number to back this up?

Linear Modulation and ACSSB share 4K00J3E as the emission designator.

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 5:34 AM, n0fpe <n0...@cox.net> wrote:
> One thing to remember. Amatuers are NOT authorized to use ACSSB above 30mhz.
> Please check part 97 for the exact "modes" we are able to use.
> heck if we were there would be tons of ACSSB repeaters already modified into
> the ham band.

Since 1974, the award-winning Alpert JFCS has helped families of all faiths
throughout most of Palm Beach County, FL, via counseling, seniors services,
residences for the disabled, mentoring children, support groups and a lot more.

SOLUTIONS FOR LIVING
www.JFCSonline.com

Please take note of our new website and E-Mail Addresses. Please update your
contacts ASAP.

.

NOTICE:

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged and
confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by replying to this message and please delete it from
your computer.