Michael H. Cox wrote:
> Sorry, that's what I meant.  Is that what this controller will do?
> Thanks,

Yes...I haven't been around one, but that's how it reads. Seems like a
decent choice, no idea how it performs though.
You can get a used Com-spec TP3200 for about the same price, and it's a
known good performer, but you will have to make up the interface to the
repeater yourself, where the PSE looks like it just plugs in.
"Ya pays yer money, ya makes yer choices"...or something like that!