You can make the IDA controller MASTRII work for you, but you aren't
going to find a drop-in controller.  Look at:

http://www.qsl.net/w4xe/rpttech/rpttech21.htm

for some good information about how to do it.

I have a UHF MASTRII with an IDA controller here that has been an
ongoing project for many years.  It keeps getting pushed to the back of
the pile, mainly because the Maggiore repeater that the MASTRII is
suppose to replace never failed.  The IDA controller came in several
versions, I have the repeater version in mine.  You must leave the IDA
controller in place because it supplies the 10 Volts DC that is required
to run the MASTRII.  I would leave the IDA controller functional, except
for cutting the PTT lead to the transmitter.  That way you can use the
speaker in the IDA controller for a monitor.  I plan to leave my IDA
functional and have it as a back-up controller that I can switch online.

73, Joe, K1ike