From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of cruizzer77
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 9:35 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Space-saving 6m repeater antenna?

You're right, the mounting location is on the lowest platform of this
particular mast at a height of about 15m. The antenna is to be mounted
sideways to the rail of the platform. Probably it would be possible to mount
2 antennas on the opposite sides of the platform, but this is not clear yet
(was a question for the DB212 also).

Is there somebody on this list who has built a shortened (i.e. base loaded)
6m antenna, probably for mobile use? I'd be interested in the design and the
experiences with it. Not much is to be found on the net regarding 6m designs
in particular.

73
Martin