If you have a similar key, you may be able to get into the cabinet my "smoking
a key".. Go to Youtube to learn how, if you don't know or have forgotten.

________________________________
From: Radioman <radio...@steamboatnews.com>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, February 24, 2010 6:39:39 PM
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Key Collection

Did Fred use locks? Perhaps that was your point. I don't remember locks on
the mobiles or upright base stations that I had. Seems like the mobile
covers went on and off similar to the GE twin coffins (which I don't
remember requiring a key). It's hard to remember the details of those radios
except for the 7 volt tubes.

Harry, W0BL