Jim,

when you say to use the 1200 baud pin, is that going to be regular analog audio
if the radio isn't in a digital mode?  (I hope you answer "yes!")

I'm wanting to set up a crossband repeater using a spare RC-100 controller and
two alinco's (a 135 and 435) and would like to avoid having to tap the audio
off the mike plug (and, yep, I'm gonna fan em up.)

Thanks in advance,

Steve, W4HKL

w4hkl.blogspot.com