On Mar 21, 2010, at 3:43 PM, wb6dgn wrote:

> "Maybe we'll get Obamacare for autos and we'll all be saved."
>
> In the interest of not being kicked off the board, I'll keep my comments on
> that to myself (even though the last headline I read just made me do a lot of
> screaming!).

I'll just share a video that covers it ... (and no, it's not a political video
about healthcare.)  Mike Rowe talks about his experiences filming the TV Show
"Dirty Jobs".

http://www.ted.com/talks/mike_rowe_celebrates_dirty_jobs.html

Takes a few minutes to get going, but it's great.

If more people thought like Mike, they wouldn't "need" so much...  and they'd
be happier.

--
Nate Duehr, WY0X
n...@natetech.com