  From: Nate Duehr
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 5:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Welcome to Dayton (Partial Hamvention
Primer)

  On Mar 21, 2010, at 3:43 PM, wb6dgn wrote:

  > "Maybe we'll get Obamacare for autos and we'll all be saved."
  >
  > In the interest of not being kicked off the board, I'll keep my comments on
that to myself (even though the last headline I read just made me do a lot of
screaming!).

  I'll just share a video that covers it ... (and no, it's not a political
video about healthcare.) Mike Rowe talks about his experiences filming the TV
Show "Dirty Jobs".

  http://www.ted.com/talks/mike_rowe_celebrates_dirty_jobs.html

  Takes a few minutes to get going, but it's great.

  If more people thought like Mike, they wouldn't "need" so much... and they'd
be happier.

  --
  Nate Duehr, WY0X
  n...@natetech.com