Use an outdoor crapper and hang an "Out of Order" sign on it.

Jack - N7OO

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: kg2bv
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2010 5:55 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Outdoor Pole or Wall Repeater Cabinet - Weather
Resistant

  Our Club (www.CNYARA.com)is in need of a weather resistant Repeater Cabinet
that will house our 2-Meter Repeater, to include all of the equipment necessary
(Duplexers, Power Supply, etc) to operate. We currently have a nice interior
cabinet, however it has been determined that it is in our best interest to move
the Repeater outside of the structure. We are mounting on a Farm Silo & the
grain creates an acetic atmosphere that plays hell on electronics.

  I looked these cabinets up commercially and on eBay and they are extremely
expensive.

  Any idea's?

  73,

  Tony, KG2BV