On Mar 27, 2010, at 9:49 AM, Ken Arck wrote:

> As an alternative, why don't you get a small, wooden garden shed and
> use that? I've done that at several sites and it works wonderfully

I was just up at a site where another area club did exactly that... great
setup.  Workbench they built in for maintenance on one side, racks/cabinets
around the other two, outdoor light on the thing, ventilation and electric heat
controlled by thermostats, with monitoring done through the UHF repeater.  Very
nice setup for the techs, not that anyone away from the site would know it.  A
chair... holy crap... a CHAIR at the workbench...

--
Nate Duehr, WY0X
n...@natetech.com

facebook.com/denverpilot