Good afternoon.  Does anyone know which of the adjustment pots controls the SSB
Delay in the Mirage B-215G amplifier?  They are not labeled on the board, and I
do have a scribble schematic that Mirage sent me, but it has not been much
help.  I am successfully using this amplifier on a D-Star repeater system in
SSB mode (keeps the relay chirping down and handles the narrow bandwidth of the
D-Star transmission quite nicely).  I would like to adjust the relay lag to max
to prevent it from unkeying between each transmission in a conversation, so as
to preserve the actual relay.  Thanks for any help!

73
Phil - AD6NH