On the drawing it does not show any 125 ohm cable, but I think what you are
saying is that
from the feedpoint of the folded dipole, inside the tubing there is a 1/4
wavelength piece of
125 ohm cable (about 13.5 inches at 2m) that is joined to 50 ohm cable. What
we see exiting
the tube (opposite the feedpoint) is the 50 ohm stuff. If this is correct it
fully explains a drawing
on the previous page showing a cross section of a single element folder
dipole. \

lh