Indeed. Most of it is hand written, and come from Sinclair training
material.
These are copies, not originals and for the life of me I cannot remember
where I got. I'm thinking it was given to me by one the Sinclair gurus in
Aurora
when I dropped in one day to pick up some invar rods for a Q202 duplexer
that
I was given. Anyway this guy came out of the shop and we had a short
discussion
about various Sinclair products. He took out to the plant floor and after
went back
to his office. He was a production manager and hand drew in front of me
several
curves for different filters. It turned into a 3 hour training session for
me. He covered
so much material that I retained only a fraction. He was very knowedgeable
and
extremely passionate about his work and the product. I ultimately walked
away with
4 rods, gratis, and he followed up with a phone call a couple of weeks later
to see
if I was successful in refirbishing the duplexer. This was Feb of 1990 and
the list price
of the rods, then, were $18.50 ea.

lh