From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Scott Zimmerman
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 4:04 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Off-Topic: Shop liability insurance

For those that are on the list that own their own two-way shop:

Who do you use for a liability carrier and what is your typical
monthly/yearly premium?

I have a customer I have been dealing with for about 8 years that has
decided they won't do business with anyone that does not have liability
insurance on the products they vend. It seems rather stupid to me, but I
guess that's what happens when lawyers get involved.

Input appreciated.

Scott

Scott Zimmerman
Amateur Radio Call N3XCC