From: Stanley Stanukinos <ka5...@swbell.net>
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Off-Topic: Shop liability insurance
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 5:24 PM

Scott, I am confused? Do they mean liability insurance for the product you
are installing or a general liability policy for when you are doing work on
their property? If it is for the product you are installing I would push
back and try to find out what they are talking about. It may be someone in
their purchasing department has gone off the rocker and misinterpreted a
directive.

Stan