Scott,

Run, don't walk away from them.

If they are a manufacture of any product and want the manufacture of any
parts used in the manufacture of the product they make, good luck in a law
suit.

They might be able to get this in court, but I don't think the courts will
allow the manufacture to include another vendor or supplier of parts unless
they could prove that the parts supplied were defective or caused the
failure. In most cases the final manufacture is responsible for the proper
testing of their product to insure product reliability.

If I was a supplier of parts to them and they requested that I provide them
with liability insurance for the parts I supplied I would tell them to look
elsewhere.

Sound like a company that has a scary past and is looking at someone else to
blame for there failures.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Please provide the name of the company requesting this so we can all STAY
AWAY.

Thanks,

Charles Miller