> "Jeff Lavoie - KB1SPH/WQEX694" <kb1...@...> wrote:
> Thanks Skipp, that helps a great deal.  I've found a lot of
> useful information on repeater-builder.com over the years,

Hi Jeff,
Just don't buy a car from any of us and you'll be fine.

> I was wondering if you had any information about a
> CSI-32 tone panel and possible firmware upgrades. The
> EPROM inside has a sticker on it that says the
> following.
> 128 v4.0
> 6289 (I think, hard to read)
> © CSI

In regards to the CSI (Lynnwood Washington CSI, not the Ventura
CA. CSI) brand of Repeater Tone/DCS Controllers. The latest
firmware version is based on the PC Board date of construction,
which is most often silk screened in white ink right on the board.

V4.0 was one of the last firmware versions available for most
of the CSI-32 Controllers. As time allows I could check my files
for firmware information but I would need to know your pc board
date code in addition to all the other details. Right now I'd say
the 4.0 stuff is pretty much it in regards to updates.

cheers,
s.