On Aug 13, 2010, at 7:22 PM, Jeff DePolo wrote:

> d) To charge more. I'm half-joking on this; I can't say I've statistically
> seen more or less failures on M2 PA's with or without the Z-matcher, so I'll
> give this answer half a smiley: .-,

Lucky.  I have.  Learned that lesson... ;-)

Got a pile of dead VHF MII PA's in the garage to prove it, too.  :-)

One particular site with a shared TX antenna system... hybrids even, so the
darn thing has isolators sprouting from every orifice...

Something about it just never sat well with the VHF MASTR II PAs.  Z-matcher
installed, running many years now...

--
Nate Duehr
n...@natetech.com