Hi Joe,

I have a CN-801 Daiwa and it showed 0.1 on reflected side.

So that is not too bad.

Wacom model is 639 -6

We have no desense and a range of about 30 miles at best in all directions.

We were not wanting a large area of coverage, as it is used for the county
emergency RACES/ARES service.

Thanks again for the information.

73
John, W3ML