Hi dllud,

thanks for the research! As we can see in
https://github.com/maurossi/mesa/commit/f7c2a171a4320a5a713861440f5f3df2611d7b1e
the change in Android build files to make llvmpipe work might be
relatively small. Because this doesn't appear a to be huge amount of
work and maintanance burden I would try this first and if things don't
work out then we could try SwiftShader.

Joonas

dllud: