Sorry, my bad, as Joonas correctly reviewed, the last patch shouldn't be
merged.
Instead, "ro.libagl=0" should be set in
vendor/replicant/config/common.mk in order to have llvmpipe as default.
Along with that we need the two commits from adjtm that I mentioned
previously, otherwise the system will be too slow.