On Thu, 12 Dec 2019 23:52:20 +0000
dllud <dl...@riseup.net> wrote:

> Thanks a lot for preparing the patch Denis.
>
> It is missing one important thing though. Please set "ro.libagl=0" in
> vendor/replicant/config/common.mk line 242. Like this:

[...]
> Particularly, this patch places some files that make bootanimation,
> SurfaceFlinger and system_server use libagl instead of the default
> (llvmpipe).
> That's required because these 3 components are too slow with llvmpipe.
According to Adfeno on IRC, that patch is supposed to make the stock
graphical interface about as fast than it was before.

With libagl being switched to "ro.libagl=0" with the scripts to do
that, the graphical interface is way slower.

Do you have any clue of what could be going wrong.

As far as I know, this is the last serie of patches we need to merge
before building release candidate images (and potentially finding bugs
that forces us to make some more patches/fixes).

Denis.