Hi,
I tried https://github.com/viaforensics/android-encryption/
You need to get /efs/metadata in recovery mode, and then define header_file to
this file, and encrypted_partition to the image done as suggested in
https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/BackupTheDataPartition#Backing-up-the-data-partition
However, the second soft seems more complete.

I also tried http://github.com/sogeti-esec-lab/android-fde which allows to
launch `./decrypt.py USERDATA.img metadata output/DATA` to put decrypted_data
in `output/DATA`.
Then I do not succeed to mount it.
Do you have any idea how to do this?

- Fil Lupin.