> > Sorry, Replicant only supports a very limited list of devices:
> > https://www.replicant.us/supported-devices.php
> >
> > Perhaps you'll be able to find a LineageOS build for it which would
> > still be better than stock Android (although it would still contain
> > some nonfree stuff)
> >

> So, no Replicant for this phone. And for this specific model,
> LineageOS does not exist too.

Have you looked at discontinued ports of LineageOS? Even if there is
some old ROM that is no longer supported and no longer listed on the
"devices" list, it might still be better than similarly old stock
Android.

> Replicant SDK 4.2 is for Replicant 6? Or 4.2 is the version of the
> SDK, which runs a different timeline than the OS itself?
>
> [...]
>
> Or given what i just said above, Replicant SDK is not what want, but
> Android Tools are that?

[1] Explains everything. Quoting:

From Replicant 6.0 onward "there was no longer the need to provide a
Replicant SDK[2] because some fully-free GNU/Linux distributions
already provide packages for the Android SDK.

Quote end.

And the packages mentioned there are part of Trisquel, themselves based
on Debian packages.

As to which SDK version can be used to build apps for which
Android/Replicant version - I don't know (never done this stuff)

[1] https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/SDK
[2]
https://blog.replicant.us/2017/04/there-wont-be-a-replicant-6-0-sdk-because-there-is-already-something-better