Hello,

Is there a way to completely replace Android apps, as they are when the
phone (or thing) is first used, or when we reset something to _factory
default_? I would like to do this, and use a Replicant app.

Or am I searching in the wrong place? f-droid.org? But f-droid seems to
be _only_ about installing _more apps_, and not about substituting the
existing ones (mainly about the occupied space).

I deactivated some factory apps, but I want to get the space they use(d)
being available for anything, like any other free space.

Regards