Yes. Wojtek got my idea. I want to use the Android that comes with my
phone. This is due 2 reasons: for what i saw around, it seems that
Replicant will not be compatible with it (my phone is Motorola Moto G 2º
generation); and my Android version is not the current one (Android 6).
I can change it in the future, though.

One example I want to do is: get rid of most of the default browser
files that it has (it is disabled, right now, and i never enable it; the
browser i installed is compatible with several Android versions, like
mine, or even older ones, for their current version: Duckduckgo browser,
Firefox, Firefox Focus). I want to use the space the other browser
occupies, even being disabled.

I do not (yet) talk about using Replicant in my phone because I assume
it will not be compatible with the bank apps that i must use (else, I
will not be able to do any internet banking things at all, not even
using a "normal" browser in a computer).

Thank you