Hi,
I am not sure what you want to do since I do not know a Replicant app (apart of
Replicant wifi which is not anymore used).

Replicant is an android distribution which replace your system so it arrives
with its own set of apps.

After this warning,I would say it is possible by manually removing an app by
removing it in the system but it would need some tests since I absolutely do
not know what would be the result, especially for a system needed app.
Then, it would need to locate and remove data and binaries.

- Fil Lupin.