  > Finally, I remarked during our conversation that it is inconvenient
  > to have only criteria for GNU projects, not also for non-GNU projects.

Really these criteria are for anyone who cares about the issue.
We don't need to write separate "criteria are non-GNU projects".
But we could explain more clearly what these are for.

WDYT?

  > 3. Assuming we consider it is acceptable for non-GNU packages that their
  >    code hosting repository does not permit access by Tor (C3) and has
  >    non-GNU licensing recommendations (C5), move criteria C0, C1, C2, C4,
  >    and C6 from grade "C" to grade "C-".

If people don't want to heed our adcice, they ca do whatever they
like.  If they disagree with some critera, they don't need our
explicit permission to disregard those.

However, for those that want to heed our advice, we sh0uld give them
the same advice we give each other.