    > 2. The evaluations are inconsistent among different repositories.
    > For example, we say that "[t]he worst thing that github.com does is
    > to encourage bad licensing practice: failure to include a license,
    > failure to state the license on each source file, and failure
    > to specify 'version 3 or later' when using the GNU GPL. (B2)"
    > But we don't say this about, e.g., GitLab, which has the same issue.

I see that confusion in the page.  It feels contradictory to say this
is the "worst thing" and put it at level B.  One would expct the
"worst flaw" to be at level C.

But I would say, rather, that what th epage says now is correct, but
unclear.  "The worst thing github.com does" is an oversimplification
and unclear.  There are different kinds of bad here:

* Diret and immediate injustice to the user.  (These are why
  github.com gets a faoiling grade)

* Long-term spreading of bad practices, such as encouraging bad practices.

I think the current classification of these two is correct, but we
should talk about the gravity of the B2 failure in a way that clearly
makes this distinction.

And yes, we should say that about each site that fails B2.  Perhaps we
should say that in the definition of B2.