Mark R. Diggory wrote: ...
We should seriously consider establishing a "standards" community
to establish supporting efforts such as this.

This list is our "standards" community.

CJAN been hard at work with alot of "documentation effort". What are
individuals thoughts on this project and its model?

That it has nothing to show, only ideas and musings. We already have working systems, and also a possible 2.0 spec that has come out of discussions here.

We still have to finish to implement the 1.0 spec at Apache, and IMHO this is what we should focus ATM.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -