Title: RE: betwixt 0.5 release jars

Thanks for clarifying that Mark - makes sense.

While Maven uploads directly, I make a habit of doing it on a machine with a fast connection so shouldn't have a problem with our releases, however this could still be a concern.

Are there any filenames that the mirrors don't pick up (eg . Prefixed files) that we could use to upload as a temporary file then move to the correct location when done? I can build that into Maven's upload support, and would prefer it to using /tmp or user's home directories if possible.

Thanks,
Brett