Brett Porter wrote:

Apologies for continually sending in HTML format BTW - Outlook at work
insists on "deciding the best format" for me despite setting the email
address to plain text only. I'll resubscribe from a different email address
and use webmail :)

I use Thunderbird and am very happy with it. MAybe you can use that for discussing in Opensource projects. Webmail is annoying to say the least for this (I sis the same thing once, from Outlook to webmail, etc ;-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -