From: Brett Porter
Sent: Wednesday, 30 June 2004 8:51 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: betwixt 0.5 release jars

Thanks for clarifying that Mark - makes sense.
While Maven uploads directly, I make a habit of doing it on a machine with a
fast connection so shouldn't have a problem with our releases, however this
could still be a concern.
Are there any filenames that the mirrors don't pick up (eg . Prefixed files)
that we could use to upload as a temporary file then move to the correct
location when done? I can build that into Maven's upload support, and would
prefer it to using /tmp or user's home directories if possible.
Thanks,
Brett