Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Martin Aspeli wrote:
>> If you want to pull in, say, plone.supermodel (a "pure Zope 3" package
>> that should be re-usable and may be useful to BFG if it ever wants to
>> serialise Zope 3 schema interfaces to/from an XML representation) well,
>> it uses zope:* ZCML directives. Are you going to fork plone.supermodel?
>
> I would be very tempted at least. Or decide to not use supermodel.

Which would mean that the BFG-intersecting parts of the repoze stack
would be a fork or re-implementation of all Zope stuff that was
interesting to it. I don't think that's a sustainable way forward. Or at
least, then repoze should stop billing itself as "the maturity of Zope
now with the flexibility of the WSGI future".

But I don't think that's what Paul or Chris would want. :)

Martin