On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, Avinash Joshi wrote:

> But how do we do a webrev?
> I got the workspace at cr.opensolaris.org/~avinashj

The manpage - usr/src/tools/scripts/webrev.1 - explains what you can do
with it. Basically, you need to keep an unmodified ON sourcetree, take a
clone of that, modify your files there, and then run webrev.

FrankH.

> Thanks & regards,
> Avinash Joshi
>
> On 1/31/08, Frank.Hofmann at sun.com <Frank.Hofmann at sun.com> wrote:

>>> Quick question: Do the contributors have access to the tools to generate
>>> webrevs?
>>
>> If you've got a full opensolaris source tree, you'll find it in:
>>
>>      usr/src/tools/scripts/webrev.sh
>>
>> FrankH.
>>

> --
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Avinash Joshi
> AM106IT015
> Department of Information Technology
> Amrita School of Engineering
> Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
> Amritapuri Campus
> Clappana P.O., Kollam 690 525
> Kerala, INDIA
> Ph : (+91) 98954 94427
> Blog: http://avinashtjoshi.wordpress.com/
> Site: http://avinashtjoshi.googlepages.com/

No good can come from selling your freedom, not for all the gold in the world,
for the value of this heavenly gift far exceeds that of any fortune on earth.