Avinash,

Have a look at usr/src/tools/README.tools

After building the tools, go the the top of your workspace (I don't
think it will work on cr.opensolaris.org/~avinashj you'll have to do it
locally) and run 'ws' to set the environment.
Then run wx webrev. However, for it to work, you'll have to properly
checkout the files you want to edit with
wx edit <files to edit>

You can ask me further questions off the list if you need so.

Antonello