I had similar flakiness with a VXA drive and various 3rd-party scsi
cards (Adaptec 29160 and Orange Micro 930U), but it worked fine with
built-in scsi. Ecrix wasn't particularly helpful in diagnosing this
problem. (In fact they suggested I try a 2930, so it's interesting that
you had the same thing happen with their recommended card).

--

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent
the opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*