Firstly, is there a searchable archive for this list?

Secondly, I'm looking to buy a Mac-compatible CD-RW drive for use
with Retrospect 4.3. I've looked at the hardware compatibility list,
but the problem I'm having is that a lot of these drives have been
superceded by newer models.

So, can anyone recommend a recently purchased Mac-compatible external
CD-RW drive which has a SCSI-1 connection?

Lastly, which brand of CDs do you recommend for archiving purposes?

TIA

Keith
--
Keith Barker, Graphic & Web Designer