More on this:
Retrospect is still "building snapshot" and appears to be hogging about
95-99% CPU, but not stuck, really because it varies... I also notice that
taskman reports memory usage of 86716K, which seems like a lot on a machine
with 196 MB of RAM where the System takes up only 6364K... Any hints?

Thanks
--Ben

"Ben Eastwood" <"Ben_Eastwood/HMG/Wilson_Learning/US"@wlcmail.com> on
12/04/2000 04:12:40 PM

Please respond to "retro-talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>