From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf
Of Ben Mihailescu
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 10:13 AM
To: retro-talk
Subject: Re: How Long does this take for you?

Hi,

I'm totally with you here. My full backup takes about 30 hours on a
weekend. Fast and straight forward, no problem. After 15-20 days of
incremental backup to the same set, it is totally impossible to collect
all the clients in one night. I have posted at length about this before,
yet no real solution - other than spending a ton of money - has been
found. I gott'a say, Dantz should realize that disk space is so cheap and
easy to add this days, that backup software and hardware should start
matching the price and efficiency.

Ben

--
Ben Mihailescu