I'd like to compliment Erik for a very fine program -- I've been
using it from a GNOME desktop for quite a while to manage passwords;
and I've quite fallen in love with Revelation, to be honest.  ;)
 That said, there is something that I have always wanted and I
haven't seen available yet -- is there any manner of console-level
access to the password list that is used?  I know of the short python
script that is around that just dumps the XML to the screen, I am
thinking of something a little more polished (though honestly not
much).  Are there any options available?
 Thanks.