Hi, Erik. I'd like to know when you have the development underway and can use a hand as well. I'd like to help, and if I might add a feature request; I'd personally like to see a strong separation between the data and I/O portions of revelation and the GUI front-end... then I could make a console front-end while utilizing the same data backend (and not have it pull in any Gnome/X11 dependencies).

Please let me know when you've got an initial start in place and need some help!

Thanks.