I will try to write up my experience as I can. (Un)fortunately, we're
not using RB with Clearcase right now, as I run a rogue Clearcase-to-
git system, and use RB with git :)

At minimum right now, we need to get the the line from Bartek's patch
to add split_line=TRUE committed or post-review will just fail for end
users. If you can get the Clearcase SCMTool to be added to the list of
scmtools by default, that would be great, too. I have no idea how to
do that, though.

Dan